Saturday, December 27, 2014

The 15 top Objections in network marketing

Don’t let objections scare you. ~ See them as a request for help to see things in a new light.

Overcoming objections is part of our daily business activities. It gives us an opportunity to better our offerings. 

Unfortunately Most people struggle with objections in network marketing. I used to struggle too, and then I learned how to answer them. Knowing how to answer these objections will help you stay in control of the conversation. 
Here’s the list of the 15 top objections in network marketing 
1.   I don’t have the Money.
2.   Is this a Pyramid?
3.   I’m not good at Sales.
4.   I don’t have the Time.
5.   I don’t know enough people.
6.   I don’t want to bug my Friends and Family.
7.   I have to think about it.
8.   I have to ask my spouse.
9.   Why do I have to pay to join?
10.               How much money are you making?
11.               I tried this before and it didn’t work.
12.               Do I have to recruit?
13.               Only the people at the top make money.
14.               I don’t use the product/service.
15.               Why do I have to pay to join?

Do you know How to handle these 15 top Objections?
We practice handling objections at the Extreme Team. Don’t lose another prospect! Join us today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment